The holidays can be a stressful time of year with so much pressure to get shopping done, to visit with family, or throw a party. These can easily take a toll on our relationships or prevent us from beginning new ones.
So here are a few unique date ideas you can do with your sugarplum this time of year:
1) Looking at lights: This is an easy and fun date idea. You can walk hand in hand or drive around town looking at the decorations on houses and storefronts. You can even make a game of scoring the festive displays and if you want to get really into the holiday spirit leave a small gift at the winning house!
2) Holiday Brunch or Tea Service: Around the holidays many tea houses and some fancy hotels offer an old fashioned tea service with mounds of ridiculously tasty pastries, sandwiches, and an array of teas. You often have to make reservations but its worth sitting around guzzling tea by a fire and eating decadent treats while being waited on hand and foot.
3) Bath House: This wouldn’t be a great choice for a first date but for couples who get tired of the cold cloudy months of winter and fried from the hectic pace of the holidays, bath houses are a great retreat to go relax in a hot tub with your sweetie and let the stress melt away.
4) Baking: Ok so you’re aren’t the best in the kitchen, but it is a great holiday date idea and it’s an activity that you can do together. Find a recipe, cookies are a really easy first foray into the baking scene. If you’re really unsure about baking from scratch you can always just grab pre-made dough and focus on decorating the cookies together with a ton of sprinkles! Besides who doesn’t like baked goods?
5) Outdoor activities: If you’re in an area that has a lot of snow you have ample choices here. There’s always, snowman building, snowball fights, sledding, snowshoeing, skiing, or ice skating. If you’re looking at a snow-less holiday season, don’t despair most cities have indoor ice skating and there is always hiking.
6) Decorating: There are lots of fun date ideas you can do with this one. Decorating the tree is by far the Christmas favorite but you can always decorate your pets and shame them by commemorating the event with a picture. You can also decorate wreaths, and cut out snowflakes (check out some great Star Wars snowflakes designs here)
Whatever you decide to do together, enjoy it! Happy Holidays!
To get more dating advice, check out my 6-video DVD training series and book called Street Seduce. This program sells for $47, but right now it’s available to you as a complimentary digital download when you join my website! It contains the core building blocks of my entire approach to becoming exceedingly effective at making it with the opposite sex. Don’t miss this! Just enter your email address so I know exactly where to send the entire Street Seduce training package to you right away with my compliments.